Proton (CURRENCY:XPR) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Proton has a total market capitalization of $13.86 million and $813,517.00 worth of Proton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton token can now be purchased for $0.0114 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Proton has traded 29.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00045773 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005699 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $544.60 or 0.05280785 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002501 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00034840 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00051758 BTC.
Proton is a token. It was first traded on October 2nd, 2018. Proton’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,219,701,402 tokens. The official website for Proton is www.protonchain.com. The official message board for Proton is medium.com/protonchain/proton-xid-915bda660817. Proton’s official Twitter account is @Permian_.
Buying and Selling Proton
Proton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.