ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. During the last week, ProxyNode has traded down 27.9% against the U.S. dollar. One ProxyNode coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. ProxyNode has a total market cap of $35,552.30 and $37.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $70.87 or 0.00691007 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011620 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005685 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00036032 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.89 or 0.00661899 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
ProxyNode (CRYPTO:PRX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 172,278,866 coins. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @prxnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. ProxyNode’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117769. ProxyNode’s official website is proxynode.network.
Buying and Selling ProxyNode
ProxyNode can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProxyNode should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ProxyNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.