Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 6th. Quark has a total market cap of $7.19 million and $1,175.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can now be bought for $0.0270 or 0.00000263 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Quark has traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
QRK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 266,135,934 coins. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official website is www.qrknet.info. The official message board for Quark is www.quarktalk.cc. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.