Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Ravencoin has a total market capitalization of $121.71 million and $9.32 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ravencoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0174 or 0.00000169 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Nanex and TradeOgre. During the last seven days, Ravencoin has traded down 23.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009683 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.12 or 0.00126858 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00046422 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.21 or 0.00224499 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.13 or 0.01597216 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009679 BTC.
Ravencoin (CRYPTO:RVN) is a coin. Its genesis date was January 14th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 6,981,910,000 coins. The official website for Ravencoin is ravencoin.org. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ravencoin’s official message board is medium.com/@ravencoin. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ravencoin
Ravencoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, QBTC, Nanex, Cryptopia, IDCM, Upbit, Graviex, Bittrex, Cryptohub and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ravencoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.