Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 6th. One Safe Haven token can currently be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and OceanEx. Safe Haven has a total market cap of $9.36 million and $1.35 million worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Safe Haven has traded down 50.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $156.41 or 0.01525253 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Safe Haven Profile
Safe Haven (CRYPTO:SHA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Safe Haven is /r/safehavenio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Safe Haven is t.me/safehavenio_ann. The official website for Safe Haven is safehaven.io.
Buying and Selling Safe Haven
Safe Haven can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OceanEx and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe Haven should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Safe Haven using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.