Sharder (CURRENCY:SS) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 6th. Over the last seven days, Sharder has traded 47.5% lower against the US dollar. Sharder has a total market cap of $2.29 million and $118,749.00 worth of Sharder was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sharder token can currently be bought for $0.0081 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045927 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005476 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $540.30 or 0.05269042 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002490 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004155 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034673 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00051802 BTC.
Sharder Token Profile
Sharder (CRYPTO:SS) is a token. It was first traded on February 6th, 2018. Sharder’s total supply is 350,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 283,282,765 tokens. The official message board for Sharder is medium.com/@SharderChain. The Reddit community for Sharder is /r/Sharder and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sharder’s official Twitter account is @SharderChain. Sharder’s official website is sharder.org.
Sharder Token Trading
Sharder can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sharder directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sharder should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sharder using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sharder Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sharder and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.