SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 6th. During the last week, SingularDTV has traded down 31.8% against the U.S. dollar. SingularDTV has a total market cap of $4.79 million and $92,490.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for about $0.0080 or 0.00000078 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00045964 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005446 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $541.33 or 0.05272069 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004145 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034638 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051830 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
SNGLS is a token. Its genesis date was October 2nd, 2016. SingularDTV’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. SingularDTV’s official Twitter account is @SingularDTV and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SingularDTV is /r/SingularDTV and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularDTV’s official website is singulardtv.com.
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.