Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.54 or 0.00005302 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Binance, C2CX and Iquant. Over the last week, Skycoin has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $9.94 million and approximately $224,833.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009761 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002349 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00122083 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045873 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00224457 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $163.40 or 0.01592755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.42 or 0.00169767 BTC.
Skycoin’s launch date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,277,622 coins. Skycoin’s official website is skycoin.net. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Iquant, Cryptopia, ChaoEX and C2CX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.