Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 30.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Storm token can now be purchased for $0.0023 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Storm has traded down 28.5% against the US dollar. Storm has a total market capitalization of $17.96 million and $365,316.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00122479 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00045632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 24.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.10 or 0.00225011 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.78 or 0.01595190 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00170832 BTC.
Storm’s launch date was July 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 9,967,745,869 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,833,646,881 tokens. The official website for Storm is stormtoken.com. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, HitBTC, Bittrex, Kyber Network, YoBit, Bitbns, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network, Radar Relay, Binance, Coinnest, IDEX and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.