Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded down 22.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 6th. Over the last seven days, Swarm has traded 32.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Swarm has a total market cap of $3.42 million and approximately $77,602.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Swarm token can now be purchased for $0.0438 or 0.00000427 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009767 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00126932 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00047223 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.73 or 0.00221478 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $163.75 or 0.01595543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00170148 BTC.
Swarm’s launch date was September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 99,535,052 tokens and its circulating supply is 78,189,670 tokens. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Swarm is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. Swarm’s official website is www.swarm.fund.
Swarm Token Trading
Swarm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swarm should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Swarm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.