Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. In the last seven days, Tierion has traded down 35.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Tierion token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular exchanges. Tierion has a total market capitalization of $4.84 million and approximately $157,468.00 worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045841 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $545.29 or 0.05303922 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00034759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00051803 BTC.
Tierion (CRYPTO:TNT) is a token. It launched on August 25th, 2017. Tierion’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 428,481,269 tokens. Tierion’s official Twitter account is @tierion and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Tierion is tierion.com. The Reddit community for Tierion is /r/tierion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Tierion Token Trading
Tierion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tierion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tierion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tierion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.