Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. During the last seven days, Titan Coin has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar. Titan Coin has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and approximately $307.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Titan Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, Novaexchange and SouthXchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002901 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002795 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZelaaPayAE (ZPAE) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded up 86.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Martkist (MARTK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Titan Coin Coin Profile
TTN is a coin. It launched on June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 910,820,150 coins. Titan Coin’s official website is titanprojects.co. The official message board for Titan Coin is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject.
Buying and Selling Titan Coin
Titan Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange, SouthXchange and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Titan Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Titan Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.