Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded up 10.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Traceability Chain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, BCEX and FCoin. Traceability Chain has a total market cap of $689,239.71 and approximately $42.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Traceability Chain has traded 13% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00008726 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00071137 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.77 or 0.00270728 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00044779 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008003 BTC.
Traceability Chain Token Profile
Traceability Chain (TAC) is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 859,798,174 tokens. Traceability Chain’s official website is tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1. The official message board for Traceability Chain is blog.tacchain.cn.
Traceability Chain Token Trading
Traceability Chain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Traceability Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Traceability Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.