TravelNote (CURRENCY:TVNT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. During the last week, TravelNote has traded up 33.5% against the dollar. One TravelNote token can now be bought for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit. TravelNote has a market capitalization of $9,717.66 and $1.00 worth of TravelNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00122479 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00045632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.10 or 0.00225011 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.78 or 0.01595190 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00170832 BTC.
TravelNote Token Profile
TravelNote’s total supply is 2,333,333 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,153,333 tokens. TravelNote’s official website is ico.travelnote.io. TravelNote’s official Twitter account is @TravelNote2 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TravelNote
TravelNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TravelNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TravelNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TravelNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TravelNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TravelNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.