TROY (CURRENCY:TROY) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 6th. In the last week, TROY has traded 44.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. TROY has a total market capitalization of $11.31 million and $1.88 million worth of TROY was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TROY token can currently be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009767 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00126932 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00047223 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.73 or 0.00221478 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $163.75 or 0.01595543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00170148 BTC.
TROY’s genesis date was October 15th, 2019. TROY’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,892,089,094 tokens. TROY’s official website is troytrade.com. TROY’s official Twitter account is @troytrade. The official message board for TROY is medium.com/troy-trade.
Buying and Selling TROY
TROY can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TROY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TROY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TROY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TROY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TROY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.