Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 8.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded up 6.7% against the dollar. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00002705 BTC on exchanges. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $11.85 million and $30,120.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq (UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 28th, 2017. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.