Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 10.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0512 or 0.00000497 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market cap of $530,002.48 and approximately $342.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
USC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.