UNUS SED LEO (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One UNUS SED LEO coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.22 or 0.00011894 BTC on major exchanges. UNUS SED LEO has a total market capitalization of $1.22 billion and $14.36 million worth of UNUS SED LEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, UNUS SED LEO has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.35 or 0.00471454 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 57.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004402 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003404 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
UNUS SED LEO Coin Profile
UNUS SED LEO (CRYPTO:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2014. UNUS SED LEO’s total supply is 999,498,893 coins. The official website for UNUS SED LEO is www.bitfinex.com. UNUS SED LEO’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG.
Buying and Selling UNUS SED LEO
UNUS SED LEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNUS SED LEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UNUS SED LEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UNUS SED LEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UNUS SED LEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNUS SED LEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.