USDQ (CURRENCY:USDQ) traded up 8.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One USDQ token can now be purchased for about $0.82 or 0.00008033 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and BTC-Alpha. During the last seven days, USDQ has traded 64.7% higher against the dollar. USDQ has a total market cap of $4.56 million and $2,011.00 worth of USDQ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008750 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00072016 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.70 or 0.00289293 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00044730 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000514 BTC.
USDQ (USDQ) is a token. It launched on May 30th, 2019. USDQ’s total supply is 5,531,633 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,524,298 tokens. USDQ’s official message board is blog.platinum.fund. The official website for USDQ is usdq.platinum.fund. USDQ’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling USDQ
USDQ can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDQ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDQ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USDQ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USDQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDQ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.