Utrust (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 27.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Utrust token can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001288 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Utrust has traded 30.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Utrust has a market cap of $59.45 million and $3.98 million worth of Utrust was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045927 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005476 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $540.30 or 0.05269042 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002490 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004155 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034673 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00051802 BTC.
Utrust is a token. It was first traded on December 28th, 2017. Utrust’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. Utrust’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. Utrust’s official website is utrust.com. The official message board for Utrust is medium.com/utrust. The Reddit community for Utrust is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Utrust
Utrust can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Utrust should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Utrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Utrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.