Velas (CURRENCY:VLX) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Velas coin can currently be bought for $0.0420 or 0.00000409 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Velas has a total market cap of $58.95 million and $2.31 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Velas has traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hive (HIVE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- 8X8 PROTOCOL (EXE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001635 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005605 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 33.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Velas Coin Profile
Velas (CRYPTO:VLX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,089,310,452 coins and its circulating supply is 1,404,126,919 coins. Velas’ official website is www.velas.com. The official message board for Velas is www.velas.com/news.html. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Velas Coin Trading
Velas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Velas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Velas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.