VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded 12.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. VideoCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.96 million and approximately $149,288.00 worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VideoCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0682 or 0.00000665 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Beaxy and KuCoin. During the last week, VideoCoin has traded down 19.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001294 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
VID uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 15th, 2017. VideoCoin’s total supply is 265,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 145,923,028 tokens. VideoCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VideoCoin is www.videocoin.io. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin.
Buying and Selling VideoCoin
VideoCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, KuCoin and Beaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VideoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.