Waves Enterprise (CURRENCY:WEST) traded up 17.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 6th. One Waves Enterprise token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0987 or 0.00000961 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Waves Enterprise has traded down 6.2% against the dollar. Waves Enterprise has a market cap of $3.82 million and $84,885.00 worth of Waves Enterprise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009773 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00124292 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00046655 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.87 or 0.00222712 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $164.12 or 0.01598434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00169892 BTC.
Waves Enterprise Profile
Waves Enterprise’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,746,782 tokens. The official website for Waves Enterprise is wavesenterprise.com. The official message board for Waves Enterprise is medium.com/@wavesenterprise.
Buying and Selling Waves Enterprise
Waves Enterprise can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves Enterprise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Enterprise should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves Enterprise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Enterprise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Enterprise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.