Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Wings has a total market cap of $14.57 million and $30,348.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Wings has traded 16% lower against the dollar. One Wings token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001420 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00045992 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005522 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $541.73 or 0.05278405 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002494 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004157 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034671 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051863 BTC.
Wings is a token. Its launch date was April 25th, 2017. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,999,994 tokens. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wings is wings.ai.
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.