ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded up 8.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. ZPER has a market cap of $388,305.04 and approximately $28.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZPER token can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, BitForex, Bit-Z and Coinsuper. In the last week, ZPER has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008750 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00072016 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.70 or 0.00289293 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00044730 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008033 BTC.
ZPER (CRYPTO:ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 1,850,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,166,647,645 tokens. The official website for ZPER is Https://zper.io. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Bit-Z, BitForex, HitBTC, Allbit and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.