Jewel (CURRENCY:JWL) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. During the last seven days, Jewel has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. Jewel has a total market cap of $13.15 million and approximately $301.00 worth of Jewel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Jewel token can now be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002327 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and P2PB2B.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009700 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00121295 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00043949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.52 or 0.00217982 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $171.64 or 0.01661672 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009690 BTC.
Jewel Token Profile
Jewel (CRYPTO:JWL) is a token. It was first traded on July 13th, 2016. Jewel’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,710,245 tokens. The Reddit community for Jewel is /r/jewelpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jewel’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Jewel
Jewel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jewel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jewel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jewel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jewel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jewel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.