Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded down 21.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 7th. One Happycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0117 or 0.00000129 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Happycoin has traded 42.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Happycoin has a total market cap of $296,616.00 and approximately $2,782.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.86 or 0.00743180 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010750 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 55.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00066463 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006491 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.60 or 0.00663391 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00000953 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
Happycoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 25,425,757 coins. The official website for Happycoin is happycointech.org. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Happycoin Coin Trading
Happycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Happycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Happycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.