Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 8th. In the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded 41.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Liquidity Network token can now be bought for about $0.0125 or 0.00000125 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy, LATOKEN and IDEX. Liquidity Network has a market cap of $667,725.88 and $123,454.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009977 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002337 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00114256 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00041708 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00223828 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $167.74 or 0.01670633 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00166979 BTC.
Liquidity Network Token Profile
Liquidity Network was first traded on November 1st, 2015. Liquidity Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,334,645 tokens. Liquidity Network’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid. The official website for Liquidity Network is liquidity.network. The official message board for Liquidity Network is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Liquidity Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.