ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded 78.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. In the last week, ProxyNode has traded up 9.5% against the US dollar. One ProxyNode coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. ProxyNode has a total market capitalization of $63,213.07 and approximately $31.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $71.47 or 0.00711862 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010573 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 38.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00044922 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005897 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $75.86 or 0.00755535 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
ProxyNode is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 172,381,566 coins. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @prxnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ProxyNode is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117769. The official website for ProxyNode is proxynode.network.
Buying and Selling ProxyNode
ProxyNode can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ProxyNode should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ProxyNode using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.