Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Apollo Currency coin can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene, IDAX and BitMart. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $12.77 million and approximately $531,495.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded up 6.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007375 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017117 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00021928 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00015309 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Effect.AI (EFX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000456 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
Apollo Currency uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 14,685,096,531 coins. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Apollo Currency’s official website is www.apollocurrency.com.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
Apollo Currency can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, CoinBene and BitMart. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.