Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. One Consensus coin can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Consensus has traded up 7.3% against the US dollar. Consensus has a market capitalization of $967,145.00 and approximately $191.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00044285 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11,027.16 or 1.00128667 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002043 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.89 or 0.00171544 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000828 BTC.
Consensus is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 27th, 2018. Consensus’ total supply is 1,747,036,954 coins and its circulating supply is 1,337,036,955 coins. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai.
Buying and Selling Consensus
Consensus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Consensus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.