Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. One Cosmos coin can currently be purchased for about $4.88 or 0.00044285 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinone, Hotbit, GDAC and BitForex. During the last week, Cosmos has traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Cosmos has a total market capitalization of $990.72 million and approximately $328.44 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,027.16 or 1.00128667 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002043 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.89 or 0.00171544 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- ODUWA (OWC) traded up 37% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00007989 BTC.
Cosmos (ATOM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 260,920,791 coins and its circulating supply is 203,136,188 coins. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official message board is blog.cosmos.network.
Buying and Selling Cosmos
Cosmos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, GDAC, Coinone and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.