Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last seven days, Covesting has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Covesting has a market capitalization of $4.57 million and $8,112.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Covesting token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002305 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Kucoin, HitBTC and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009119 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00045624 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.66 or 0.00251387 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00097236 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.83 or 0.01488795 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.72 or 0.00188266 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
Covesting’s genesis date was October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. The official website for Covesting is covesting.io. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting.
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kucoin, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.