Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. One Elastos coin can now be bought for about $2.00 or 0.00018150 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, CoinEgg, Kucoin and Huobi. In the last week, Elastos has traded 8.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Elastos has a market capitalization of $34.46 million and approximately $5.64 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009112 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00045503 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.74 or 0.00251924 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00097636 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.20 or 0.01491220 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00187203 BTC.
Elastos was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 23,084,774 coins and its circulating supply is 17,244,540 coins. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elastos’ official website is www.elastos.org. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Elastos
Elastos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, LBank, Bit-Z, Kucoin, BCEX and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.