ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded down 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 16th. ExclusiveCoin has a total market capitalization of $442,511.48 and approximately $1,427.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0756 or 0.00000687 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 10.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitSoar (BSR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Relevant (REL) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012932 BTC.
- Release Project (REL) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Junsonmingchncoin (JMC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 5,851,627 coins. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ExclusiveCoin is exclusivecoin.pw. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.