Kleros (CURRENCY:PNK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Kleros has a market capitalization of $49.31 million and approximately $5.32 million worth of Kleros was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kleros token can currently be purchased for about $0.0944 or 0.00000857 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Ethfinex. During the last week, Kleros has traded up 8.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005308 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001724 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Kleros (PNK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 14th, 2015. Kleros’ total supply is 764,626,704 tokens and its circulating supply is 522,569,669 tokens. Kleros’ official message board is medium.com/kleros. The Reddit community for Kleros is /r/Kleros and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kleros’ official website is kleros.io. Kleros’ official Twitter account is @SteamResource and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kleros Token Trading
Kleros can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kleros directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kleros should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kleros using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kleros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kleros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.