Origin Protocol (CURRENCY:OGN) traded down 5.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. One Origin Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Origin Protocol has traded down 13.7% against the US dollar. Origin Protocol has a total market capitalization of $28.56 million and $14.48 million worth of Origin Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001538 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00043463 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $470.83 or 0.04280586 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.39 or 0.00058116 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009115 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00034868 BTC.
Origin Protocol Token Profile
OGN is a token. Its launch date was October 1st, 2018. Origin Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 128,976,154 tokens. Origin Protocol’s official Twitter account is @originprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. Origin Protocol’s official website is www.originprotocol.com. The official message board for Origin Protocol is medium.com/originprotocol/introducing-origin-6e7e3a1cd1c9.
Buying and Selling Origin Protocol
Origin Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origin Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Origin Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Origin Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Origin Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origin Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.