Quantis Network (CURRENCY:QUAN) traded 48.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Quantis Network coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Quantis Network has traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar. Quantis Network has a market cap of $4,375.33 and approximately $59.00 worth of Quantis Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009112 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00045503 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.74 or 0.00251924 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00097636 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.20 or 0.01491220 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00187203 BTC.
Quantis Network Coin Profile
Quantis Network’s total supply is 400,577,271 coins and its circulating supply is 39,779,347 coins. Quantis Network’s official Twitter account is @QuantisNetwork. The official website for Quantis Network is quantisnetwork.org.
Quantis Network Coin Trading
Quantis Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantis Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.