Veles (CURRENCY:VLS) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 16th. Veles has a total market cap of $113,123.65 and $57,013.00 worth of Veles was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Veles has traded down 2.9% against the US dollar. One Veles coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0897 or 0.00000815 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,999.13 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $366.62 or 0.03333166 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $231.87 or 0.02108064 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.29 or 0.00438996 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $87.78 or 0.00798033 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010527 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00046644 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.48 or 0.00531638 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Veles (VLS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 6th, 2018. Veles’ total supply is 1,371,099 coins and its circulating supply is 1,261,239 coins. Veles’ official Twitter account is @velescore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Veles is veles.network.
Veles Coin Trading
Veles can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veles should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.