Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. Aeternity has a market cap of $36.99 million and approximately $4.73 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001089 BTC on popular exchanges including Koinex, Tokenomy, ZB.COM and Gate.io. In the last week, Aeternity has traded down 5.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 95.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
Aeternity uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 367,593,187 tokens and its circulating supply is 321,772,244 tokens. The official website for Aeternity is www.aeternity.com. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OKEx, DragonEX, OTCBTC, BigONE, Zebpay, Tokenomy, HitBTC, Bithumb, Crex24, Liqui, IDAX, FCoin, ZB.COM, OOOBTC, Koinex, Radar Relay, LATOKEN, Binance, BitMart, HADAX, Kyber Network, CoinBene and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.