Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Argentum has a market cap of $2,062.00 and $1.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Argentum has traded down 32.8% against the US dollar. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 80.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Argentum (ARG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,441,604 coins. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.