ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 15.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. During the last week, ArtByte has traded 93.2% lower against the dollar. ArtByte has a market capitalization of $2,158.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $45.93 or 0.00433880 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011965 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003581 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000378 BTC.
ArtByte is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ArtByte’s official website is www.artbyte.me.
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.