Attila (CURRENCY:ATT) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. One Attila token can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001418 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Attila has a total market capitalization of $67.41 million and approximately $319,103.00 worth of Attila was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Attila has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020375 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006997 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $574.38 or 0.05440094 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009473 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058119 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033695 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Attila is a token. It launched on February 8th, 2018. Attila’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,382,736 tokens. The official website for Attila is www.attnetwork.org. Attila’s official Twitter account is @AeternumICO.
Attila Token Trading
Attila can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Attila directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Attila should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Attila using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Attila Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Attila and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.