Balancer (CURRENCY:BAL) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. Balancer has a market cap of $115.24 million and approximately $74.37 million worth of Balancer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Balancer has traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar. One Balancer token can currently be bought for approximately $16.60 or 0.00156856 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009464 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00266132 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00087537 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.51 or 0.01526451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.98 or 0.00169936 BTC.
Balancer Token Profile
Balancer’s total supply is 35,725,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,943,831 tokens. Balancer’s official message board is balancer.finance/blog-feed. Balancer’s official website is balancer.finance.
Buying and Selling Balancer
Balancer can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Balancer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Balancer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Balancer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Balancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Balancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.