Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Bancor has a market cap of $68.26 million and $52.39 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00009342 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bancor has traded up 10.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020365 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00044176 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007017 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $573.50 or 0.05427673 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009465 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033691 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor (CRYPTO:BNT) is a token. It launched on June 12th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 69,148,529 tokens. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bancor is blog.bancor.network. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.