Beam (CURRENCY:BEAM) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Beam coin can currently be purchased for about $0.27 or 0.00002588 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bisq and Hotbit. Beam has a total market capitalization of $19.63 million and $3.41 million worth of Beam was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Beam has traded 7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FABRK (FAB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded down 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Beam Coin Profile
Beam (CRYPTO:BEAM) is a coin. Beam’s total supply is 71,693,920 coins. Beam’s official website is www.beam.mw. The Reddit community for Beam is /r/beamprivacy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Beam’s official Twitter account is @beamprivacy.
Buying and Selling Beam
Beam can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beam should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beam using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.