Bitcoin Classic (CURRENCY:BXC) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Bitcoin Classic coin can now be purchased for about $0.0151 or 0.00000143 BTC on popular exchanges. Bitcoin Classic has a total market capitalization of $9,081.77 and approximately $19,404.00 worth of Bitcoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Classic has traded up 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.22 or 0.00398706 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00018749 BTC.
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012987 BTC.
- SovranoCoin (SVR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008659 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010208 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- Decentrahub Coin (DCNTR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00026330 BTC.
Bitcoin Classic Coin Profile
Bitcoin Classic (CRYPTO:BXC) is a coin. It was first traded on December 12th, 2018. Bitcoin Classic’s total supply is 17,866,478 coins and its circulating supply is 600,147 coins. Bitcoin Classic’s official website is bitcoinxc.org. The official message board for Bitcoin Classic is t.me/bitcoinxcorg. Bitcoin Classic’s official Twitter account is @btcexhk and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Classic
Bitcoin Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.