Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Over the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 2.8% against the dollar. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $3.52 million and $698.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00001859 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bit-Z.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,558.31 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $348.17 or 0.03297592 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $220.49 or 0.02088289 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00435157 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.06 or 0.00966668 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011991 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $62.22 or 0.00589305 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00049134 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010096 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000244 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
Bitcore (CRYPTO:BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 18,424,878 coins and its circulating supply is 17,923,919 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcore’s official website is bitcore.cc. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Exrates, CoinExchange, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.