BitSend (CURRENCY:BSD) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. In the last week, BitSend has traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar. One BitSend coin can now be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Livecoin. BitSend has a total market cap of $87,832.64 and $43.00 worth of BitSend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.32 or 0.00628096 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007035 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005087 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00030443 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $423.37 or 0.04009855 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
BitSend (BSD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 7th, 2014. BitSend’s total supply is 28,685,575 coins. The official website for BitSend is www.bitsend.info. BitSend’s official Twitter account is @Bit_send.
According to CryptoCompare, “Darksend InstantX “
Buying and Selling BitSend
BitSend can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitSend should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitSend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitSend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.