Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. Blakecoin has a total market capitalization of $11,667.46 and approximately $2.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,580.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $348.31 or 0.03291978 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $221.24 or 0.02090949 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $45.79 or 0.00432807 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $102.96 or 0.00973054 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011962 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $62.61 or 0.00591745 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00049068 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010134 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000244 BTC.
Blakecoin (BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 27,567,798 coins. Blakecoin’s official website is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.